We require staff for our office and warehouse in: Doral, Florida, United States
Packager responsibilities include:
Packagers are responsible for packaging products, loading items into containers, and weighing and labeling the items appropriately. They also perform final checks for defective items, ensure all working items make it to the loading area or inventory, and keep detailed records of materials and shipments.
As one of the final checkpoints between buyer and USPLIN, packagers perform several important functions. They must ensure that all items are in proper working order. Any defective items must be discarded according to company procedures.
Packagers place completed products into containers and prepare them for shipment by weighing, labeling, and recording information about each package. Packagers must then ensure that the prepared packages make it to their designated locations, such as loading zones or into inventory. Packagers must be thorough in their work. Attention to detail is key.
Packagers are responsible for ensuring that items make it safely to their destinations. They must securely seal each container. They must be able to use hand tools, adhesives, padding, and other products to protect the item. Packagers must keep a clean work area and observe all company safety standards.
- ● Pack, weigh, and label completed items for shipment or storage.
- ● Follow all company guidelines regarding packaging.
- ● Properly use packaging materials, including hand tools, glues, nails, padding, etc.
- ● Keep complete records of all materials that go through the warehouse.
- ● Mark and label containers, container tags, or products, using marking tools.
- ● Examine and inspect containers, materials, and products in order to ensure that packing specifications are met.
- ● Remove completed or defective products or materials, placing them on moving equipment such as conveyors or in specified areas such as loading docks.
- ● Seal containers or materials, using glues, fasteners, nails, and hand tools.
- ● Load materials and products into package processing equipment.
- ● Clean containers, materials, supplies, or work areas, using cleaning solutions and hand tools.
- ● Transport packages to customers’ vehicles.
- ● Place or pour products or materials into containers, using hand tools and equipment, or fill containers from spouts or chutes.
- ● Complying with OSHA and other safety regulations.
- ● Assisting in maintaining security of warehouse.
- ● Maintain a clean work area.
- ● High school diploma/ GED.
- ● Experience in manufacturing or related field is preferred.
- ● Basic shop skills, such as using hand tools.
- ● Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- ● Strong communication skills and desire to work with other team members.
- ● Physically agile and dexterous.
- ● Proficient organizational skills.
- ● Keen Attention to Detail
- ● Ability to Lift Heavy Objects
- ● Ability to Stay on Feet for Long Periods of Time
- ● Ability to Work in a Fast Paced, Busy Environment
- ● Ability to Work Well on a Team but Be Self-Motivated and Independent at Times
- ● Positive Attitude
- ● Self-Motivated
- ● Active
- ● Safety Conscious
Ready to Join Our Team?
Find your next job to success 🚀
Fill out the following form, we will analyze your resume and we will get in touch with you.
We grow together
We've worked hard to create an environment where every individual can keep learning, keep growing, and enjoy a rewarding long-term career.
We will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.