We require staff for our office and warehouse in: Doral, Florida, United States
Order Picker responsibilities include:
Manages pick ticket orders from warehouse staff and management and physically pulls inventory from the shelves to ensure accurate delivery of warehouse products. Also packs orders, including shrink wrapping contents onto pallets, and loads them on trucks for delivery while ensuring orders are accurate and records of inventory are kept up to date for a smooth flow in warehouse operations.
We are looking to hire an energetic picker to assist us in preparing orders for shipping. The picker will utilize requisitions and order sheets to pick a wide variety of items, place and arrange items in containers and bins following specific instructions, and arrange containers on pallets. The picker will check containers for damage, and confirm correct items and quantities are selected. You will perform duties in accordance with standard operating instructions, and ensure inbound and outbound shipments are correct and defect-free. You will operate a forklift, maintain equipment and perform basic maintenance, conduct physical inventories and report quality variances.
To ensure success in this position you will need to perform to a high level of accuracy. Top candidates will be upstanding, organized and able to perform under pressure.
- ● Ensuring work areas are kept clean, neat and well-organized.
- ● Packing incoming stock away, taking inventory and reporting shortages.
- ● Keeping records of incoming and outgoing shipments.
- ● Picking orders as requested by management.
- ● Sealing and tagging containers, confirming accuracy of orders and signing pick tickets to confirm.
- ● Ensuring correct shipping information is attached and moving completed orders to shipping area.
- ● Placing containers on pallets, and securing with stretch wrap, shrink wrap and strapping.
- ● Loading and unloading trucks by using totes, jacks and forklifts.
- ● Complying with OSHA and other safety regulations.
- ● Assisting in maintaining security of warehouse.
- ● High school diploma, GED, or suitable equivalent.
- ● 1+ years work experience in a similar role.
- ● Experience Working With an RF Scanner Preferred
- ● Proficient with using tools required for this position.
- ● Physically agile and dexterous.
- ● Proficient organizational skills.
- ● Keen Attention to Detail
- ● Ability to Lift Heavy Objects
- ● Ability to Stay on Feet for Long Periods of Time
- ● Ability to Work in a Fast Paced, Busy Environment
- ● Ability to Work Well on a Team but Be Self-Motivated and Independent at Times
- ● Positive Attitude
- ● Self-Motivated
- ● Active
- ● Safety Conscious
Ready to Join Our Team?
Find your next job to success 🚀
Fill out the following form, we will analyze your resume and we will get in touch with you.
We grow together
We've worked hard to create an environment where every individual can keep learning, keep growing, and enjoy a rewarding long-term career.
We will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.