We require staff for our office and warehouse in: Doral, Florida, United States
Help Desk Specialist responsibilities include:
- Providing first level contact and convey resolutions to customer issues
- Properly escalating unresolved queries to the next level of support
- Tracking, routing and redirecting problems to correct resources
We are looking for a customer service oriented Help desk specialist to provide technical support to users in an efficient and accurate manner. You will be considered as the firm’s front liner and you will solve basic technical problems and provide support for all assigned areas. The goal is to make sure that customer value is maintained to the standards set forth by the company.
- ● Provide first level contact and convey resolutions to customer issues
- ● Properly escalate unresolved queries to the next level of support
- ● Track, route and redirect problems to correct resources
- ● Update customer data and produce activity reports
- ● Walk customers through problem solving process
- ● Follow up with customers, provide feedback and see problems through to resolution
- ● Utilise excellent customer service skills and exceed customers’ expectations
- ● Ensure proper recording, documentation and closure
- ● Recommended procedure modifications or improvements
- ● Preserve and grow your knowledge of help desk procedures, products and services
- ● Proven working experience in providing Help Desk support
- ● Proficiency in English and Spanish
- ● Working knowledge of help desk software, databases and remote control
- ● Strong client-facing and communication skills
- ● Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- ● Customer service orientation
- ● BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or and/or equivalent job experience.
Ready to Join Our Team?
Find your next job to success 🚀
Fill out the following form, we will analyze your resume and we will get in touch with you.
We grow together
We've worked hard to create an environment where every individual can keep learning, keep growing, and enjoy a rewarding long-term career.
We will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.