We require staff for our office and warehouse in: Doral, Florida, United States
Forklift Operator responsibilities include:
- ● Unloading materials and merchandise from incoming vehicles and stacking them to assigned places
- ● Locating and moving stock of products to pallets or crates for storage or shipment
- ● Identifying damages and report shortages or quality deficiencies
We are looking for a careful forklift operator to move packages and material around our facilities. You will be operating a forklift with the utmost care to ensure efficiency and safety. Your job could involve driving around warehouses, storage spaces and other facilities.
You must be a responsible individual with great experience in driving industrial vehicles. The goal will be to ensure that material and products will always be at the right place to achieve maximum efficiency.
- ● Unload materials and merchandise from incoming vehicles and stack them to assigned places
- ● Locate and move stock of products to pallets or crates for storage or shipment
- ● Identify damages and report shortages or quality deficiencies
- ● Transport raw materials to production workstations
- ● Inspect machinery to determine the need for repairs and guarantee safety by performing regular maintenance
- ● Keep updated records of inventory and activity logs
- ● Comply with company policies and legal guidelines
- ● Help maintain a safe and orderly environment of the facilities
- ● Proven experience as forklift operator
- ● Attention to detail and familiarity with industrial equipment
- ● Excellent physical condition and coordination
- ● Valid certification to operate forklifts
- ● High school diploma
Ready to Join Our Team?
Find your next job to success 🚀
Fill out the following form, we will analyze your resume and we will get in touch with you.
We grow together
We've worked hard to create an environment where every individual can keep learning, keep growing, and enjoy a rewarding long-term career.
We will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.