We require staff for our office and warehouse in: Doral, Florida, United States
Accounting Assistant responsibilities include:
- ● Reconciling invoices and identifying discrepancies
- ● Creating and updating expense reports
- ● Processing reimbursement forms
We are looking for an Accounting Assistant to perform daily accounting tasks that will support our financial team.
Accounting Assistant responsibilities include managing expense reports and reimbursements, entering financial transactions into our internal databases and reconciling invoices. If you have an Accounting degree and are interested in gaining experience in bookkeeping procedures, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will help our Accounting department run smoothly, ensuring transparency and efficiency in all transactions.
- ● Reconcile invoices and identify discrepancies
- ● Create and update expense reports
- ● Process reimbursement forms
- ● Prepare bank deposits
- ● Enter financial transactions into internal databases
- ● Check spreadsheets for accuracy
- ● Maintain digital and physical financial records
- ● Issue invoices to customers and external partners, as needed
- ● Review and file payroll documents
- ● Participate in quarterly and annual audits
- ● Work experience as an Accounting Assistant or Accounting Clerk
- ● Knowledge of basic bookkeeping procedures
- ● Familiarity with finance regulations
- ● Good math skills and the ability to spot numerical errors
- ● Hands-on experience with MS Excel and accounting software (e.g. QuickBooks)
- ● Organization skills
- ● Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information
- ● BSc/Ba in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
- ● Proficiency in English and Spanish
Ready to Join Our Team?
Find your next job to success 🚀
Fill out the following form, we will analyze your resume and we will get in touch with you.
We grow together
We've worked hard to create an environment where every individual can keep learning, keep growing, and enjoy a rewarding long-term career.
We will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.